21.9.11

Here you go!

It has been a long time since I wrote something long and worth reading. I think I will try to change this now. It probably won’t be long, but it will be longer than a 140 character tweet. It already is… And it won’t be worth reading, for sure. Today has been alright I guess. I went to play tennis directly after school together with my sister and Jess. It was okay. I don’t like tennis. There are many reasons why I shouldn’t play tennis:

  • I’m useless.
  • I think it’s boring.
  • I’m too lazy for it.
  • I’m too fat.
  • I’m too slow.

And here I am at home by my desk writing this with a cup of old cold tea standing next to me… I better clean up this mess.

Today is the last day with only girls at home. Dad will be back from Sweden tomorrow. I wish I was in Sweden now. I kinda like it when he’s away, we don’t always work well together. *cough, cough* If I was in Sweden I’d spend as much time as possible with Ida and Sibela. Though… I think Sibela is slipping away from me. I guess that’s what happens when you live so far from each other. I would not like to go back and have this undone. I would not be the same person if we not would have moved to Czech Republic and I like who I am right now.

I can’t wait for Sunday, I will go to Prague and meet a friend and we will go buy tickets to The Wombats! :D Two Wombats shows in a year. This is definitely my year!

So, here you go! :)

1 kommentar:

Susanne sa...

i hope this means that you are back to blogging because there is someone who would really appreciate it, lol